Mold

Preventing mold damage in the Lincoln, NE area

Nothing is much more harmful to the health and well-being of loved ones and the structure of a building than mold growth. Mold is among the hardest problems of water damage restoration to solve and can sprout in less than 48 hours of an occurrence. If left untreated, water damage mold has the power to cause allergies, body rash, runny nose, eye discomfort, cough, and also difficulty in the respiratory system. Mold growth is easily removed with modern detergents and equipment with the assistance of an expert water damage restoration business. All Care in the Lincoln, NE area employs licensed water damage restoration specialists that are highly trained to deal with mold damage. Do you know what the indications of mold are inside of water-damaged house? Growth can easily be seen on wall surfaces, furniture, clothing, carpets, rugs, and leather upholstery. Harder to see, and even more dangerous to your health, is growth in air-conditioners and HVAC units. You should also look for mildew and mold in your attic, basement, closets, restroom, laundry bag, and waste bins. Let our experts in mold remediation detect the problem for you before it gets out of hand. It is important to prevent further mold growth by ensuring thorough housecleaning once mildew damage is rectified. The best way to prevent water damage mildew is to eliminate all sources of water and excessive moisture. We can advise you on a corrective course of action for your home so you can stay healthy and happy in your environment.
Share by: